I managed to survive nearly 50-odd days without LPG in my kitchen, thanks to some hand-me-down portions of creative prowess in the kitchen from the Mater and Pater. I managed to cook all our meals in the microwave. Well, cooking in the microwave is no biggie, but since you’re so limited in terms of what you can make, you’ve got to have that thinking cap on all the time.
- "You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
I’m a Free-spirit Blogger
My favourite feeds
- Super Moist Banana Nut Loaf February 16, 2015
- Black Forest Gateaux! April 30, 2013
- 3 Layer Rosette Cake February 19, 2015
- Masal Vadai December 29, 2015
- Tandoori Chicken Recipe, Oven-Baked Tandoori Chicken January 25, 2016
- Maida Burfi (Indian Fudge using Flour) January 4, 2016
- Chocolate Chip Layer Cake with Passion Fruit Curd February 4, 2016
- Homemade Blueberry Jam with a hint of chamomile July 2, 2015
- Apple Cinnamon Bundt Cake January 19, 2016
- Sabudana Vada & Pune Mémoire January 28, 2016