Picture this: It’s a Monday morning. You stayed up late on Sunday night catching up on that chick flick you so badly wanted to, and as a result you ended up waking up late in the morning. Very late. Horribly late. But the daily cooking act has to be tended to ‘cos we have no choice. You know that food just doesn’t appear like that on your table like in the Harry Potter movies. If only it did…sigh! Continue reading
- "You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
I’m a Free-spirit Blogger
My favourite feeds
- Super Moist Banana Nut Loaf February 16, 2015
- Black Forest Gateaux! April 30, 2013
- 3 Layer Rosette Cake February 19, 2015
- Vegetable Shikampuri Kebabs May 18, 2018
- Banana Oats Atta Muffins for Toddlers May 12, 2018
- Kajur Imli Ki Chatni / Date Tamarind Chutney (Chaat) May 15, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Kadala Curry for Puttu | Simple Kadala Curry without Coconut January 16, 2018
- Easy Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs, No Alcohol) March 1, 2017