I managed to survive nearly 50-odd days without LPG in my kitchen, thanks to some hand-me-down portions of creative prowess in the kitchen from the Mater and Pater. I managed to cook all our meals in the microwave. Well, cooking in the microwave is no biggie, but since you’re so limited in terms of what you can make, you’ve got to have that thinking cap on all the time.
- "You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
I’m a Free-spirit Blogger
My favourite feeds
- Super Moist Banana Nut Loaf February 16, 2015
- Black Forest Gateaux! April 30, 2013
- 3 Layer Rosette Cake February 19, 2015
- Ready To Make - Moar Kuzhambu - Powdered Mix August 16, 2017
- Crispy fried bitter gourd salad (karawila sambol) August 10, 2017
- All-Purpose Corny Cornbread August 4, 2017
- Mexican Street Corn Salad August 4, 2017
- Eggless Marble Banana Cake | Easy & Simple Cake Recipes July 18, 2017
- Easy Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs, No Alcohol) March 1, 2017