So how many of you eventually guessed right about what I made with those ‘yummy in the tummy’ Palak Pakoras? Yes, I made my version of Kadi Pakodi with them alright. Is that what you guessed I did? I know some of you did, from the comments you left me. Yoohoo! Full brownie points for knowing me well. No really, I mean the ‘brownie’ bit all the way. ‘Cos my dears, I have some piquant and divine brownies for you today. What’s more, they’re cocoa brownies so they’re really really easy-peasy to make as well. You cannot get away without making these. There’s no escaping now. Muhuhahaha! *evil roaring laughter* 😀 Continue reading
- "You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
I’m a Free-spirit Blogger
My favourite feeds
- Super Moist Banana Nut Loaf February 16, 2015
- Black Forest Gateaux! April 30, 2013
- 3 Layer Rosette Cake February 19, 2015
- Battenberg Cake - No Eggs In the Cake November 2, 2017
- Chettinad Chicken Curry Recipe Step by Step November 25, 2017
- Easy Applesauce ( OPOS® method) November 30, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Khichdi / Masala Khichdi / Vegetable Khichdi | One pot Rice meals November 30, 2017
- Easy Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs, No Alcohol) March 1, 2017