So how many of you eventually guessed right about what I made with those ‘yummy in the tummy’ Palak Pakoras? Yes, I made my version of Kadi Pakodi with them alright. Is that what you guessed I did? I know some of you did, from the comments you left me. Yoohoo! Full brownie points for knowing me well. No really, I mean the ‘brownie’ bit all the way. ‘Cos my dears, I have some piquant and divine brownies for you today. What’s more, they’re cocoa brownies so they’re really really easy-peasy to make as well. You cannot get away without making these. There’s no escaping now. Muhuhahaha! *evil roaring laughter* 😀 Continue reading
- "You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
I’m a Free-spirit Blogger
My favourite feeds
- Super Moist Banana Nut Loaf February 16, 2015
- Black Forest Gateaux! April 30, 2013
- 3 Layer Rosette Cake February 19, 2015
- Vegetable Shikampuri Kebabs May 18, 2018
- Banana Oats Atta Muffins for Toddlers May 12, 2018
- Kajur Imli Ki Chatni / Date Tamarind Chutney (Chaat) May 15, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Kadala Curry for Puttu | Simple Kadala Curry without Coconut January 16, 2018
- Easy Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs, No Alcohol) March 1, 2017