I managed to survive nearly 50-odd days without LPG in my kitchen, thanks to some hand-me-down portions of creative prowess in the kitchen from the Mater and Pater. I managed to cook all our meals in the microwave. Well, cooking in the microwave is no biggie, but since you’re so limited in terms of what you can make, you’ve got to have that thinking cap on all the time.
- "You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
I’m a Free-spirit Blogger
My favourite feeds
- Super Moist Banana Nut Loaf February 16, 2015
- Black Forest Gateaux! April 30, 2013
- 3 Layer Rosette Cake February 19, 2015
- Mangalore Pundi August 20, 2018
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins Recipe – Step by Step January 18, 2019
- Moros Y Cristianos (Cuban Black Beans & Rice) September 14, 2018
- Mango Pie March 14, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Indian Coffee House Style Beetroot Masala Dosa March 19, 2019
- Easy Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs, No Alcohol) March 1, 2017