When I’ve posted an appetizer, there has to be something to go with it too, right? Yeah, so here’s some ‘Cilantro-Mint-Yogurt Dip’ to go with your kababs, appetizers or anything else you like it with, a’la restaurant style! This one is for Sudha and Anand who had asked me for it sometime back. Here you go guys. So, when are you calling me over and treating me to some nice kababs 😉
- Fresh Mint leaves – 1/2 cup (firmly packed)
- Coriander/Cilantro – 1/2 cup (firmly packed)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Green Chillies – 2-3 nos (alter to suit your taste)
- Lime juice – from 1 big lime (can be substituted with Vinegar too)
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Thick curd – 1 cup (lightly whisked to form a smooth texture)
- Blend all the ingredients except curd, to a smooth paste in a mixer (use just a few drops of water).
- Empty into a bowl and fold the yogurt through. Adjust salt and serve with appetizer of choice.