I dished up the Aloo Makkai Sev di Tikki and Cilantro-Mint-Yogurt Dip to go with each other, but ended up taking the picture of the tikkis with ketchup, while the dip sat chilling in the refrigerator…sigh! 😦 And then I came across Pari’s post for ‘The Combo Event’ and realised how forgetful I had been (as always), and pouted my lips in disappointment, ‘cos I had not taken the pictures of the tikki and dip together, the way Pari wanted it. Luckily, I still had some of the tikkis left and I quickly took this picture so I could send her my entry. Pari, here you go.
- "You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
I’m a Free-spirit Blogger
My favourite feeds
- Super Moist Banana Nut Loaf February 16, 2015
- Black Forest Gateaux! April 30, 2013
- 3 Layer Rosette Cake February 19, 2015
- Maa Inji Oorugai - Pickled Mango Ginger May 1, 2017
- Roasted capsicum recipe, how to make roasted capsicum June 18, 2017
- Karuppu Ulundhu Sadham (Urad Dal Rice) May 3, 2017
- Blackberry Layer Cake May 11, 2017
- Avil Milk/Milk Aval | Summer Special Drinks May 31, 2017
- Easy Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs, No Alcohol) March 1, 2017