Another quick and easy sabzi to go with your rotis. This one has both my favourite veggies. Perfect comfort food!
- Potatoes – 4 nos (large sized; steam cooked wholly, peeled and diced into bite-sized pieces)
- Capsicum/Bell Pepper – 2 nos (medium sized; diced)
- Jeera/Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilly powder – 1/2 tsp (adjust to suit your taste)
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dhaniya powder – 1/4 tsp
- Amchur powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tsps
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add jeera seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add the capsicum and turmeric powder. Saute on a medium flame till the capsicum is cooked.
- Add the diced potatoes and salt. Stir fry on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in all the spice powders and stir fry on high for 5 minutes till the sabzi is well coated with all the spices.
- Serve hot with straight-from-the-pan rotis and some fresh tomato-onion-cucumber salad!