If you have sweet corn kernels handy at home, you can fix this no-fuss, refreshing snack in a jiffy! I usually eye-ball the quantities of the ingredients, but I managed to quantify it for you all😉
- American Sweet corn (shelled) – 4 cups (cooked with salt till soft – I did mine in the microwave)
- Onions – 2 to 3 nos (medium sized, finely chopped)
- Tomatoes – 3 nos (medium sized, finely chopped)
- Potatoes (optional) – 2 nos (medium sized, cubed to small pieces and cooked with salt till soft)
- Coriander/Cilantro – a sprig, finely chopped
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder – 1 tsp
- Amchur powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kala Namak – 2 tsps
- Chat powder – 2 tsps
- Sugar (optional) – 1 tsp (preferably powdered)
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Bhujia Sev – 1 cup (for garnishing)
- Coriander/Cilantro – a small sprig, finely chopped
- Mix together all the main ingredients.
- Keep in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with sev and finely chopped coriander.
- Serve chilled. Dig in for a lip-smacking, healthy snack!